About Agile Certification Training Course
- 6 hours of high-quality in-depth video e-learning sessions
- 12 hours of lab exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through hands-on exercises, project work, assignments and quizzes
- 24/7 lifetime support with guaranteed rapid problem resolution
- Lifetime access to videos, tutorials and course material
- Guidance to resume preparation and job assistance
- Step-by-step installation of software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
About Agile Training Course
This is a certified and comprehensive online training course on Agile values and principles and implementation of Agile framework. The main topics of this certified Agile training course includes defining core Agile artefacts, holding Sprint Planning Meeting, hosting Daily Agile, iterating the product backlog, planning a product delivery road map, creating and linking user personas. It further trains you on INVEST and SMART frameworks, Prioritization techniques, MoSCoW, team work establishment and managing and reducing external dependencies.
Learning Objectives: After the completion of this certified Agile Master course, you will be able to:
- Understand what Agile is and the need of Agile in an organization
- Apply Agile principles and core Agile values
- Implement Sprint backlog, hold Sprint planning meeting and create product backlog
- Learn to create realistic user personas
- Perform estimation and prioritize product backlog
- Enforce the Agile process and become an Agile coach for your team
- Understand Agile Master responsibilities to the team
- Establish team working agreements and ensure long-term success of the project by managing and reducing dependencies
- Learn to adopt best practices for software engineering
Project: Planning Poker
Problem Statement: It is an iterative approach to estimating steps:
- Each estimator is given a deck of cards; each card has a valid estimate written on it
- Customer/product owner reads a story
- Each estimator selects a card that’s his or her estimate
- Cards are turned over so that all can see them discuss differences (especially outliers)
- Re-estimate until estimates converge
- Software Testers, Developers, Team Leads, QA Engineers, QA Managers and Business Analysts
- Customers and Clients who are in day-to-day connection with their working team
- Professionals from any domain can go for this detailed Agile training
- MBA holders
- There are no prerequisites to enroll in this Agile certification training. Anyone working in a Project team in the IT industry can learn this course.
- A general project management experience can be an added advantage.
Why should you take up Agile training course?
- The Agile framework and Agile principles are the most professional and commonly used techniques in every IT company, in all projects.
- This Agile training course will help you provide in-depth knowledge and ensure that you can implement the Agile methodology in your company.