EdUnbox presents a unique and comprehensive Cassandra certification training course. Our course lets students master every aspect of high availability NoSQL distributed the database. We offer the best course online for you to know Cassandra configuration, architecture, installation, Hadoop integration, and data modeling. Benefit from real-life industry-based projects. Acquire expertise in high-volume Cassandra-linked database management system as the core of Big Data Hadoop framework. EdUnbox will impart training on Cassandra concepts, features, structure and data model, besides how to install, configure or monitor OSS databases.
About Cassandra Training Course:
EdUnbox allows you to master Apache Cassandra, which is an open source, free. It is also a second-generation distributed NoSQL database known for high availability and easy scalability, particularly when managing vast amounts of data. Cassandra supports easy replication a range of multiple data-centers making the write plus read processes scalable through tunable consistency. The Cassandra training course we offer provides a detailed overview of Big Data, as well as NoSQL databases, more knowledge on Cassandra and its place in the Hadoop Big Data ecosystem.
What will you learn from this Cassandra Training course?
EdUnbox’s Cassandra training course offers students extensive knowledge on concepts about Cassandra concepts, including high-scalable data models besides Cassandra architecture to build apps for big data. This course will cover the following:
- Comparing and contrasting the difference between RDBMS and Cassandra
- Installing, configuring and monitoring Cassandra
- Learn about Cassandra concepts and the architecture
- Learning Cluster management, Indexing, and Data Modeling and Indexing in Cassandra
- Learning how to use Cassandra for managing to handle large volumes of data volumes
- Learning Key features of the NoSQL database plus CAP theorem
- Prepare for the Apache Cassandra DataStax Certification
- Understanding the basics of AVRO, Thrift, AVRO, JSON along with and Hector Client
Who should go for this Cassandra training?
The following professional roles are suited best for this course to boost skills and build expertise:
- Professionals wanting a career in NoSQL databases & Cassandra
- Analytics and research professionals
- Testers & Project Managers
- IT Developers and Testing Professionals
What are the prerequisites for this Cassandra training?
- Inherently, course aspirants should possess fundamental knowledge of any programming language
- Besides this, a basic understanding of database, SQL and query language is helpful.
- Basic familiarity with Unix and Linux based systems is an additional advantage.
Apache Cassandra handles massive workloads across multiple data-centers without failing, so it is a popular choice for IT organizations across the globe.
- Recent surveys say job prospects regarding Cassandra experts are growing at 300%.
- Further, 10,000 open jobs are requiring Cassandra Developer and Administration Skills, according to professional networking site LinkedIn
- Payscale.com estimates s software engineer having Apache Cassandra skill can earn $120,500 per annum.
- Cassandra is used widely in the Industry by companies like Microsoft, Walmart, Netflix, Intel, PayPal, and Intuit.
- According to G2 Crowd report, Cassandra leads in terms of Leaders Quadrant for NoSQL databases Grid.
- Siliconangle Media estimates stellar and considerable growth prediction of 87.5 percent for next-generation databases like Cassandra.
- Cassandra Professionals get huge salaries of US $147,811, according to Dice Salary Survey
1. Introduction to Big Data & Cassandra
- Basics of NoSQL databases
- CAP based theorem
- Common features of NoSQL databases
- History of Cassandra: History and Features
- How Cassandra solves these issues?
- Introduction to Big Data and Problems caused by it
- Limitations and Drawbacks of RDMS
- Traditional DBS/ Database Management System
- Big Data and Problems: An Introduction
- The 5Vs: Volume, Velocity, Veracity, Variety, & Value
2. Cassandra Data Model
- Column Family Linked Options
- Database Model: An Introduction
- Static & dynamic tables
- Understand Database Elements like Cluster, Column Family/Table, Keyspace & Column
- Understand links and analogy regarding RDBMS and Cassandra Data Model
- Wide Rows & Skinny Rows
3. Cassandra Architecture
- Cassandra: Distributed Database
- Core Cassandra Elements
- Commit log
- Concepts of SSTables
- Consistency levels
- Incremental repairs
- Managers & Services
- Virtual Nodes namely Write path & Read path
- Data Distribution Staged Event-Driven Architecture/SEDA
- Data Replication for Cassandra
- Gossip protocol & Detecting failures Gossip & Its Uses
- Replication Factors
- Snitch & Its Uses
4. Deep Dive into Cassandra Database
- Specification of descending clustering order
- Data Deletions
- Data Updates
- Definition of a partition key and recognition
- Definition of columns and data types
- Replication Factor & Strategy
- Using & Updating TTL
5. Cassandra Node Operations in the Cluster
- Adding the node or commissioning in Cluster
- Bootstrapping the node
- Cassandra & Spark Implementation
- Cassandra Nodes
- Removing dead nodes
- Removing or decommissioning a node
- Repair & Read Repair
- Running a Repair Operation
- Specifying the Seed nodes
- Trends in incremental repair
6. Managing & Monitoring the Cluster
- Cassandra linked monitoring tools
- Explaining about OpsCenter
- Nodetool Utility.
- Performing Runtime Analysis Tools
- Tailing & logging
7. Backup and Restore & Performance Tuning
- Crafting a Snapshot
- Load balance & streams
- Cluster connectivity, security
- CPU + RAM recommendations
- Factors affecting distributed system performance
- End-to-end performance
- Cassandra clusters tuning against large data sets
- Hardware choices Storage Selection
- Storage Types to Avoid
- Restoring from the Snapshot
8. Hosting Database on Cloud for Cassandra
- Hosting Cassandra Database on Cloud
- Security & Continuing Support for Cassandra Operational Data
EdUnbox is delighted to offer this comprehensive course for clearing the Apache Cassandra Data Stax Certification. Now, get the best positions in private companies, MNCs and PSUs with this useful qualification. As part of the training, we are also offering real-time assignments and projects that have amazing implications in the real-world industry scenario helping to accelerate your career effortlessly.
Towards the completion of this training program, you will participate in the real-time projects and quizzes that will prepare you for questions in the certification examination and help you to score well in this exam. EdUnbox Course Completion Certificate will be awarded on the completion of projects on the basis of trainer reviews and on scoring 50% minimum marks in the quiz.
EduUnbox certification is well recognized among leading corporate brands in a wide range of industries and verticals including Fortune 500 companies. Let the community know about your achievement and become certified today! Advance your career with our Cassandra Training course.
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club