Ab Initlo ETL Training
About ETL Testing Tutorial Course
This ETL Testing training from Intellipaat can be taken up by anybody from beginners to experts. This course follows a step-by-step routine that includes ETL Testing introduction, difference between OLAP and OLTP, learning data warehousing concepts, its workflow, RDBMS, difference between database testing and data warehouse testing, checking data using SQL and the opportunities in Business Intelligence.
What will you learn in this ETL Testing online training course?
- Data warehousing and how Business Intelligence works
- ETL basics, ETL Testing process, best practices and standards
- ETL data validation
- Working with RDBMS
- Constraint Testing, Error Handling and Dependency Testing
- Comparing ETL Database Testing and Data Warehouse Testing
- Deploying SQL for implementing data checks using SQL
- Preparing for the ETL certification
Who should take up this online ETL Testing training?
- ETL and SQL Developers, Software Engineers and Analysts
- BI, Mainframe and Database Project Managers
What are the prerequisites for learning ETL?
Why should you take up ETL Testing training?
- Most companies estimate that they’re analyzing a mere 12% of the data they have – Forrester Research
- Global Big Data Analytics Market to reach $40.6 Billion in 4 years -ResearchandMarkets
- An ETL Developer in the United States can earn $100,000 – indeed.com