EdUnbox presents the ultimate MongoDB certification training course to master the NoSQL database. Our experts will offer the best and most comprehensive online classes so you can understand MongoDB installation, data indexing, schema design, data modeling, monitoring, as well as aggregation. Our course also equips you through projects, applied knowledge, and real-life case studies.
About MongoDB Training Course:
This EdUnbox training will help you gain more in-depth understanding of leading document-oriented NoSQL database, Data Modeling, CRUD, Schema Design, MongoDB Architecture, besides Indexing through real-life, practical case studies. MongoDB refers to a distributed Database at the core, so easy availability, plus horizontal scaling, along with geographic distribution are seamless. This extensive course in MongoDB will equip you to learn about NoSQL tools across the Big Data knowledge domain. EdUnbox’s MongoDB training includes installation of MongoDB as well as JSON, data modeling plus schema design. Students will become proficient in data monitoring, indexing and also aggregation. This hands-on course also covers how MongoDB resolves limitations or issues of traditional RDBMS concepts.
What will you learn in this MongoDB Training course?
The main course objectives of EdUnbox’s extensive MongoDB Online Course are listed below:
- Understanding and acquiring knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Understanding data modeling concepts.
- Performing backups using MongoDB & understanding of recovery strategies.
- Optimizing read/write performance via data-sharing and replication.
- Comprehending CRUD operations & schema to deal with data modeling.
- Writing Java & NodeS apps with MongoDB.
- Installation, as well as configuring or maintenance of MongoDB.
- Carrying out indexes regarding every MongoDB query execution.
- Managing JSON and BSON concepts in MongoDB.
- Using MongoDB administration tools.
- Designing the NoSQL database.
- Build MongoDB backed web application
- Implementation of the JSON/BSON type data
- Scope and application of NoSQL in real-world cases
- Sharding for scalability and availability
- Performing CRUD operations for designing schemas
- Stack, merge & Strsplit functions & implementation
- Data management through MongoDB
- Database security risks plus MongoDB security approaches
- MongoDB integration using Java & Jaspersoft
- Work using unstructured data like images, videos, as well as log data
Who should go for this MongoDB training?
EdUnbox’s MongoDB training course is ideal for NoSQL database and MongoDB leaners. This course is perfect for:
- Software Developers, Administrators, and Architects
- Database & Analytics Professionals like Database Architects and Administrators
- Project Managers & Trainers
- System Administrators
- Research Specialists & IT Developers/Testers
- Big Data career aspirants
What are the prerequisites for this MongoDB training?
The prerequisites for EdUnbox’sMongoDB Certification course include the following
- Course aspirants should have basic knowledge of any programming language
- This proficiency includes fundamental database, SQL, and query language for databases understanding.
- While working knowledge of Linux or Unix systems is not essential, it is desirable.
MongoDB refers to the most useful NoSQL database. The biggest corporations use it in the world. On account of its versatile as well as scalable nature, MongoDB is for sets like social media, or even videos and so on.
- According to InfoWorld.com, MongoDB is the most frequently utilized NoSQL database application.
- Indeed.com estimates that MongoDB Database Administrators in the US can earn up to $129,000.
- Further, Frost & Sullivan research points to how the Global Big Data market is pegged at $122B in just six years more.
1. MongoDB – Architecture & Installation: An Introduction
- Why NoSQL?
- What is NoSQL?
- What is MongoDB?
- NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison
- Key MongoDB tools
- Implementing NoSQL
- Design Goals for MongoDB Server & Database
- The benefit of NoSQL over RDBMS
- ACID & Base Property
- Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values etc.
- Understanding the basic concepts of a Database concepts
- Types of NoSQL Database
- Overview of MongoDB
- Introduction to JSON plus and BSON documents
- Explanation of Database categories:
- Environment setup (live Hands-on) and using various hands-on MongoDB tools available in the MongoDB Package
- CAP Theorem
2. Scheme Design & Data Modeling
- MongoDB Data Model (Embedding and & Linking)
- Data Modeling Approach
- Why Data Modeling?
- Use Case discussion of Data modeling case discussion
- Model Tree Structures
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Model Relationships in between Documents
- Link between Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model
- Data Modeling Concepts
- Data Model Examples & and Patterns
- Challenges for the MongoDB Data Modeling
3. CRUD Operations
- Query Behavior in MongoDB
- MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- MongoDB’s Production Architecture
- MongoDB’s CRUD Introduction
- MongoDB Data-types
- MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read and Write Operations)
- Hands-on MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries
- Distributed Read & Write Queries
- Cursor Query Optimization
- Concern Levels & Journaling
- MongoDB’s Development Architecture
4. Indexing & Aggregation Framework
- Overview of Monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- Index Types
- Index Properties
- Index Concepts
5. MongoDB Administration
- Production notes & Industry Best practices
- Performance Tuning.
- Monitoring related to Database
- Control at Server, Database, Collection level
- MongoDB Run-time configuring
- MongoDB Data Management
- MongoDB Administration concepts
- Introduction for Aggregation
- Index Introduction
- Index Creation & Indexing Reference
- Export & Import of Data to or from MongoDB
- Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage etc.
- Backup & Recovery Methods using MongoDB
- Approaches to Aggregation
- 3 Types of Aggregation (Pipeline, Single Purpose, MapReduce)
- Hands-on Administrative Tasks.
6. Scalability & Availability
- What is the Replica Set & Master-Slave Replication?
- Type of Sharding (Hash-Based, or Range Based)
- Type of MongoDB Replication
- Sharding Concepts like Shards and Keys
- Introduction to Replication
- Introduction to Horizontal Scaling/Sharding
- How to set up a replicated cluster, manage replicas etc.
- How to carry out a Sharding
- Config Server & Query Router concepts
- Concepts of Replication
- Managing Shards
7. MongoDB Security
- Introduction to MongoDB Security
- MongoDB Security Concepts
- MongoDB integration with Pentaho
- MongoDB integration with Java
- MongoDB integration with GUI Tool Robomongo
- MongoDB integration with Hadoop/Hive
- Case Study: MongoDB and Java
- MongoDB integration with Jaspersoft
8. Application Engineering + MongoDB Tools
- MongoDB integration with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive)
- MongoDB Limits & Thresholds
- MongoDB integration with Hadoop and Data Migration
- MMS or MongoDB Monitoring Service concepts
- Integration of MongoDB with R
- HTTP plus Rest Interface
- Connection String URI Format
- Configuration File Options for MongoDB
- Package Components of MongoDB
9. MongoDB on Cloud
- MongoDB Cloud-based products: Overview
- Cloud Manager for monitoring MongoDB deployments
- Working with MongoDB Ops Manager
- Fundamentals of MongoDB Cloud Manager
- Basics of MongoDB Stitch
- Basics of MongoDB Cloud Atlas
10. Diagnostics & Fixes
- MongoDB Diagnostic tools Overview
- Scalability, Management & Security
- Slow Queries
- Setup and Configuration
- MongoDB Diagnostics Commands
- MongoDB Diagnostic Tools Concepts
- MongoDB & Deployment
EdUnbox is delighted to offer this comprehensive course for clearing the C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate Exam conducted by MongoDB. Now, get the best positions in private companies, MNCs and PSUs with this useful qualification. As part of the training, we are also offering real-time assignments and projects that have amazing implications in the real-world industry scenario helping to accelerate your career effortlessly.
Towards the completion of this training program, you will participate in the real-time projects and quizzes that will prepare you for questions in the certification examination and help you to score well in this exam. EdUnbox Course Completion Certificate will be awarded on the completion of projects on the basis of trainer reviews and on scoring 50% minimum marks in the quiz.
EduUnbox certification is well recognized among leading corporate brands in a wide range of industries and verticals including Fortune 500 companies. Let the community know about your achievement and become certified today! Advance your career with our MongoDB Training course.
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club