Fetch great career opportunity as a certified Tableau professional with the best Tableau training only at EdUnbox. Our professional experts will provide you with the impeccable training course where you will be able to learn about Tableau Desktop and public integration with R and Big Data. It also covers the magnificent concepts of Data Blending creation of Charts, Graphs and LOD expressions using different versions of Tableau such as Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public and Tableau Reader. EdUnbox presents you with the real-time project experience to help you strengthen your skills and successfully pass through the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Certification Exam.
EdUnbox’s Tableau Online courses focus on the development of a strong and enlarged understanding related to the field of Data Analytics, through the use of the powerful analytics tool, Tableau. The course is formulated in such a way that the student or the candidate will be able to understand the concept of working and functioning of Tableau.
The main use of Tableau is to analyze data and represent the same in the form of charts to come to a conclusion. There are different forms of charts within the Tableau that help in the elaboration of the data making it easier for the end-user to understand the data.
Every chart in Tableau has its very own functionality. To come to a different conclusion, the formulation of the same is done through data and analysis. At EdUnbox, you will be able to work with the sample data and get the opportunity to implement the understanding of the session in the real-time sample. This will further assure an end to end understanding of the tools and its functionalities.
What will you learn in this ‘Tableau Training’ from EdUnbox?
- EdUnbox’s Tableau training program will let you learn about the functioning and the basic concept of data visualization.
- You will be able to garner the knowledge on the clear understanding of the introduction of the architecture of Tableau.
- There are different processes involved during the learning course of Tableau training which begins with the workings of the Tableau Dashboard.
- Our professional experts will help in the enhancement of your skills in implementing data blending and aggregation. Also, learn and focus on data visualization and real-time analytics.
- In the online course training, the candidate or student will be able to understand the importance of Tableau generated fields and special field that will further help in the selection of the right career pathway.
- You will be able to fetch the concepts about the R connecting of Tableau, Deploying R scripts, organizing data through data connections. Also, help in the development of Tableau graphs, reports and calculations
- Understanding the concept of Tableau Statistics, Master arithmetic, logical, table and LOD calculations.
- Becoming an expert on visualization techniques including heat map, treemap, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart and market basket analysis. Analyze data using Tableau Desktop with clustering and forecasting techniques.
- Understanding mapping concepts like custom geocoding, radial selections, Tableau Generated Field, building interactive dashboards and story interfaces and learning how to share your work.
Who should go for this ‘Tableau Training’ from EdUnbox?
Tableau certification online training is open to candidates who wish to excel in the field of analytics. When coming to understanding who will be the best for, the training is specifically designed for –
- One who has a basic understanding of computers
- One who has got the idea to pursue a career in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Graduates who want a progressive career in data analytics and reporting
- Beginners to the world of business reporting and data analysis
- Job Seekers who are interested in a Business Analytics career
- People having a basic understanding of Data warehousing concepts, data computation and Statistics
- Data Visualization Analysts and Functional Experts
- Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- IT Developers And IT Testers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- BI and reporting professionals
- Graduates looking forward to seeking analytics as their career domain
What are the prerequisites for ‘Tableau raining’ from EdUnbox?
Mainly there are no prerequisites needed for taking up the course for Tableau Online Training. Though, knowledge of business, statistics and programming tend to choose Tableau Online Training to enhance their profile and further increase their value being a professional.
1. Introduction of BI
- Overview of ETL
- What is Data Visualization?
- Introduction To Data Analytics
- Data Warehousing
- Basic Concept Of Statistics
- Functioning of Business Reporting
- Introduction of Tableau Architecture
- Measures and Dimensions
- Value Axis and Category Axis
2. Understanding of Tableau Terminologies and Its Architecture
- Delving into Tableau Architecture
- Tableau Files and its Launch
- Understanding Menus and Options
- Knowing Tools and Analytics Panel
- Connecting To Data Source
- Options for Data Loading
- Types of Data in Tableau
3. Types of Charts in Tableau
- Cross Tables
- Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Density Charts
- Scatter Plots
- Tree Map
- Mapping, Heat Map
- Line Graphs
- Box Plot
- Gantt Chart, Bullet Chart, Dual-Line Charts
- Stacked Bar Chart, Area Charts
- Circle View
- Management of Tableau Worksheets
- Showcasing Data of Visualization
- Tab Options Of Worksheet
- Hide and Show Elements
- Convert and Saving Worksheets
4. Working on Data
- Operations related to Mathematics
- Marks Card
- Calculated Field
- Development of Custom Field With the Use of Formula
- Calculation Table
- Filter Types and options
- Quick and Conditional Filters
- Edit and Clear Filters
5. Working on charts in Tableau
- Create and Pivot Crosstab
- Un-pivoting Crosstab
- Cross tab Rows and Column Options
- Totals and Subtotals
- Quick Visualization Change
- Create Basic Charts
- Convert Measure in to Dimensions
- Resize a Visualization
6. Format Tableau Visualizations
- Formatting Chart Elements and Axis
- Changing Color Sequence in Charts
- Publishing options for Workbooks and Dashboards.
- Publishing as scriptlet
7. Tableau Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard
- Addition of Elements to Dashboard
- Working on Dashboard
- Filters in a Dashboard
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Using Actions and Filters in Dashboards
8. Understanding Tableau Products
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Mobile
- Tableau Public
- Tableau Reader
EdUnbox is delighted to offer this comprehensive course for clearing Tableau Component of “ Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Exam”. Now, get the best positions in private companies, MNCs and PSUs with this useful qualification. As part of the training, we are also offering real-time assignments and projects that have amazing implications in the real-world industry scenario helping to accelerate your career effortlessly.
Towards the completion of this training program, you will participate in the real-time projects and quizzes that will prepare you for questions in the certification examination and help you to score well in this exam. EdUnbox Course Completion Certificate will be awarded on the completion of projects on the basis of trainer reviews and on scoring 50% minimum marks in the quiz.
EdUnbox certification is well recognized among leading corporate brands in a wide range of industries and verticals including Fortune 500 companies. Let the community know about your achievement and become certified today! Advance your career with our Big Data Hadoop Developer Training course.
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- American Express
- Diner’s Club