Automation Testing With Selenium 3 Training
About Testing Training Course
This is a combo training course that is an amalgamation of the complete training courses of ETL testing, Selenium testing, Software testing and Hadoop testing. This has been created with extensive inputs from industry experts so that you get a distinct advantage to perform testing on multiple software types.
What will you learn in this training course?
- Introduction to software testing and tools
- ETL, RDBMS, Data Warehousing and BI
- ETL testing life cycle and data warehouse workflow
- Data checks using SQL and scope of BI testing
- Introduction to automated testing
- Selenium and Selenium IDE
- Working with Selenium IDE functions and commands
- Selenium RC, Sikuli and JUnit
- Installing TestNG Plugin in Eclipse
- Testing using Selenium Grid
- Different levels and types of Software testing
- Introduction to Hadoop, HDFS and MapReduce
- Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume and Oozie
- Implement test cases, test scenarios and test scripts
Who should take up this combo Software Testing training course?
- Software Developers, Testers, QA Managers and Engineers
- System Analysts, Administrators and Database and Mainframe Professionals
- Business Intelligence and ETL Professionals
- Anybody looking for a career in software testing
What are the prerequisites for taking up this training course?
Why should you take up this combo Software Testing training course?
- Global software testing market to reach $50 billion by 2020 – NASSCOM
- Selenium supports more browsers and languages than any other testing tool
- A Software QA Automation Tester in the United States can earn $112,000 – indeed.com
Today, software is used by enterprises regardless of their industry orientation. This puts immense pressure on software developed. It has to work under extreme conditions to deliver the desired result. Hence, demand for quality software testing professionals is at an all-time high. This combo testing course will provide you full proficiency in testing all major types of software and systems on which they are deployed. This can definitely increase your salary and boost your career.